Fidelis CareFull time Full day
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members.
Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time.
As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
This position will be maintaining accurate financial records, prepare monthly financial statements and participate in special projects such as medicare payment review.
- Prepare the monthly financial statement-reporting package
- Evaluate variances, account balances, etc.
- Account for cash through cash deposits, cash applications, collection and cash forecasting
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, related field or equivalent experience. 0-2 years experience in accounting, preferably in health care industry.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.