Store Manager in Training
O'Reilly Auto PartsFull time Full day
O'Reilly is now hiring Retail Store Managers in Training who will develop knowledge and skills by working alongside an experienced District and Store Manager. They will be responsible for understanding cost control, the store's P&L, and how to operate a profitable store. They will also learn how to deliver excellent customer service and how to manage all aspects of an O'Reilly store including the development, training, and mentoring of store team members
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the professional and retail operations of store and team members involved
- Coaching new team members
- Monitoring/reinforcement of safety expectations
- Make sales calls with/without store manager
- Support store manager in area of store operations as assigned
- Learn to manage key components of gross profit
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Prior automotive and/or retail management experience (3-5 years)
- Knowledge of automotive parts, equipment, and systems
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- ASE certification preferred
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.