Guest Assistants (Host / Hostesses)
O'Charley'sFull time Full day
O'Charley's Restaurant + Bar is known for offering good food, good times and some of the most awesome job opportunities around.
That's because working at O'Charley's puts you in the company of friends and professionals who genuinely enjoy working with one another. In fact, O'Charley's is recognized as best in class by People Report and Chain Leader magazine for our team member referral program.
Full Time & Part Time Opportunities Available For:
Guest Assistant ( Host / Hostess )
At O'Charley's we're always looking for great team members to show A Passion to Serve.
We offer flexible work schedules, a great work environment, excellent opportunities for advancement along with the following benefits:
- Get Paid Quicker - We pay our team members weekly
- Growth Opportunities - Approximately 50 percent of our management team started out as hourly team members.
- Better quality of life - no late night bar hours!
- Paid Time Off - Earn vacation based upon company policy
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Healthcare Coverage - Restaurant hourly team members may become eligible for health and welfare plans the first of the month following an ACA measurement period in which average hours worked per week is 30 or greater.
- Retirement Savings Plan - After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
OUR TEAM BRINGS A LOT TO THE TABLE!
O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar is an equal opportunity / e-verify employer.
Ocharleys is a full service, casual dining restaurant chain with team member opportunities available throughout the US. At ocharley we offer great full time and part time restaurant front of house jobs for Hosts or Hostesses. You will focus on guest seating or greeting or reception / reservations duties in which you will be expected to provide great customer service.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.