eComm Account Executive
Steven Madden, Ltd.Full time Full day
Overview: The E-commerce junior account executive will support the sales team in development and execution of seasonal
sales/receipt plans and meeting sales and profit goals. The position is within one of the fastest growing areas within the company,
the e-commerce wholesale division, and focuses primarily on online-only retailers.
Major Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Manage order file to ensure timely and complete product fulfillment
- Run weekly and monthly sales reports and track quarterly sales goals
- Partner with sales rep to ensure seasonal assortment plans meet the business objectives and needs for each account in collaboration with Buyer.
- Maximize off-price and replenishment opportunities by account with detailed in-season analysis
- Review account orders immediately following market with Mgr of Wholesale e-commerce division
- Prepare account recaps and design corrective action plans to address opportunities and drive profitable performance.
- Participate in business reviews identifying opportunities for growth
- Travel to accounts, trade shows, and sales meetings when needed
- Ensure high level of professional and proactive communication with all levels of account management structure to drive business towards plan achievement
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 4-7 years of wholesale or retail experience, preferably in footwear
- Able to work well and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of retail math, including OTB and GM projections
- Prior retail buying experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of online shopping practices of key online retailers a plus
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.