eCOA UAT Test Lead
CovanceFull time Full day
eCOA UAT Test Lead
- Proactive follow-up with Sponsor and Third Party Vendor to ensure comprehensive understanding of study design and technology design with a view of providing quality deliverables.
- Active participation in study team meetings.
- Review and provide input on requirements and specifications.
- Manage UAT plans and timelines, ensuring that team members adhere to the schedules and timetables for the completion of projects.
- Responsible for creation of UAT Test Plan and UAT Test Scripts, directing the execution of the test scripts, manage defect tracker leading eventually to system go-live for initial and post production releases.
- Respond to and solve technical oriented problems as appropriate.
- Lead meetings with stakeholders to present UAT material.
- Ability to guide/instruct participants during the execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and system integration testing.
- Collaborate with both Sponsor and their external vendors, and internal team members to develop scenarios for testing purposes
- Bachelor's Degree in life science, computer science, engineering, business or related discipline
- Minimum 2-4+ years of experience in clinical systems such as CTMS, ePRO, IXRS, EDC or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Proficiency in converting complex technical and business requirements into an understandable UAT Test Plan and UAT Test Scripts.
- Experience with clinical systems such as CTMS, eCOA, EDC or other related technology in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Create and Execute validation test scripts and document the test results.
- Plan and establish timelines to meet or exceed client expectation for validations.
- Review clinical project specification documentation to create appropriate testing methodologies.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and be point of contact for any technical services, issues related to Validation process.
- Write and review validation documentation to support projects.
- Work with other team members to create appropriate testing environments to support testing methodologies.
- Conduct Peer Review/Quality control of study design for assigned projects
- Utilize strong working knowledge of SOPs, validation standards, and work procedures to suggest potential improvements and to provide training and guidance to all critical staff.
- Assist in the support of regulatory and client audits of validation activities and documents.
- Understand implications of activities on project budgets.
- Train, Mentor and support the team in their understanding and adoption of validation concepts and responsibilities.
- Active member of SOP review team as assigned.
- Lead or assist with special projects as designated.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Krispy KremeFull time Full day
If you love spreading joy, then this position is for you! Our team members are the face of Krispy Kreme in our shops. You will get to enjoy interactions with our customers and inspire customer wonder by serving them our...
In-house Clinical Research Associate
RHOFull time Full day
Overview: The In-House CRA role is a core member of the project team. This position will work with the project manager, Lead CRA and travelling CRAs on a clinical trial to ensure that monitoring activities are properly supported and that...
Customer Relationship Advocate- Durham, NC
Fidelity InvestmentsFull time Full day
Job Description: Do you enjoy helping others? Are you the “go to person” at work or in your community? Would your friends and peers describe you as friendly and curious? We really should talk… Fidelity wants extraordinary people with a...