Woongjin, IncContractor Full day
Woongjin is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
This is a devops engineering position to support the company website infrastructure, deployments and operations. The core responsibilities are site monitoring, alert resolution, and managing deployments and QA environments. Additionally, there will be assigned projects that require scripting skillsets to automate operational tasks. The position requires a broad set of technical and interpersonal skills that includes deployment technologies, monitoring and scripting from networking to infrastructure. We pride ourselves on site availability as well as speed and flexibility to implement business requirements.
- Proactively and reactively resolve incidences as escalated from monitoring solutions and end users.
- You are a monitoring guru, constantly scanning the monitoring tools for system issues. Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu and/or Elastic Search are preferred.
- Conduct and automate audits for user accounts, network and systems infrastructure.
- Do software deployments, per documented processes, with no impact to customers. Containers and Jenkins experience is a plus.
- Manage VMs across multiple datacenters and AWS to support dev/test and production workloads.
- Follow existing devops processes while having flexibility to create and tweak processes to gain efficiency.
- Troubleshoot connectivity problems across network, systems or applications.
- Follow security guidelines, both policy and technical to protect our customers.
- Ability to automate recurring tasks to increase velocity and quality. Ansible is a plus.
- Master’s/Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field, and two years of experience in software/systems or related.
- 5+ years overall systems engineering and support experience.
- 1+ year supporting an ecommerce infrastructure.
Work experience must have included:
- You have a proven track record in deploying, configuring and maintaining Linux flavor server systems in the cloud. AWS & Ubuntu preferred.
- Ability to manage and deliver high priority tickets while communicating status to business stakeholders and end users.
- Systems troubleshooting to resolve performance and functionality issues.
- General network troubleshooting on TCP/IP IPV4 networks.
- Configuring and utilizing monitoring and alerting tools.
- Scripting to automate infrastructure and operational processes. Bash, python and ansible are desired technologies.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.